Word for Desktop
To import a custom Word document template, please follow the steps below:
- Open Word on your desktop computer.
- Go to the 'Design' ribbon tab.
- Click on the 'Themes' drop-down button on the left of the panel.
- Click 'Browse for themes'.
- Select your custom Word document theme.
- If you want to save your theme into Word's theme panel, make sure to click again on the 'Themes' drop-down button, then click 'Save Current Theme'.
- You will now see that the custom theme has been saved locally into Word's theme storage.
- Done 🎊 Now, go make something brilliant!